Contains 13 active nutraceuticals, including the Oatinol® Delivery System™
A high specification complementary feed for alpacas, llamas and camels; designed to provide the correct nutritional balance to maintain healthy digestion and productivity from natural forage/fibre based diets.
Very Digestible 2mm Pellets
- Maintains normal gut health, feed motility, gas eructation and natural fibre digesting activity.
- Provides natural buffering and seaweed meal for foregut functioning and organic trace elements.
- Contains prebiotics to sustain beneficial fibre digesting bacteria.
- Contains high levels of essential vitamins and bio-available trace elements, including vitamins A, D3 & E, selenium, copper, manganese, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Provides 2400mg/kg of bio-available zinc, essential for high quality fibre and a healthy skin.
- Provides ‘nanotechnology’ products to maintain the natural defences against antagonists found in foodstuffs and the environment.
- Provides a unique combination of 13 active nutraceuticals.
- Contains the Oatinol® Delivery System™ to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
When Should I Feed Camelibra to My Alpaca, Llama or Camel?
Camelibra should be fed to all alpacas, llamas and camels on a daily basis to complement a natural high fibre diet.
For continued health, it is important for camelids to eat plenty of fibrous material and, as such, the consumption of concentrated hard feeds should always be kept to a minimum. Too much hard feed in the daily diet can cause compaction – a situation where heavier material sinks in the foregut and adversely affects the food’s motility and normal gas eructation/regurgitation. For this reason, the daily feeding rate for Camelibra is designed to be very low at just 1g per kg live weight, or approximately 5% of their normal daily intake.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
Simply mix Camelibra with fibre pellets and/or chaff.
All Camelids – Summer Feeding
General Maintenance Level: 1gm per kg Liveweight / Day
Example: A 60kg alpaca would require 60gm of Camelibra / Day
All Camelids – Winter Feeding
General Maintenance Level: 1.25gm per kg Liveweight / Day
Example: A 60kg alpaca would require 75gm of Camelibra / Day