GO-CAT® Kitten is a recipe specially formulated for the healthy development of your kitten. It provides him all the nutrients he needs to ensure a good transition from mother’s milk to solid food and to give your kitten a great start to a life full of happiness. It is also suitable for pregnant or lactating cats.
From the day you brought your kitten home, you promised to care for him and feed him right everyday and help him to live a happy and healthy life. Go-CAT® is here to help you to fullfill your promise. With use of our experience and expertise, we do our utmost for you and for your kitten to keep him happy and healthy.
5 promises because we care :
– Nutrition: 100% complete and balanced tasty nutrition for every day with quality protein for the cats’ health and happiness
– Quality: over 1000 daily ingredient and production quality checkups
– Purina experts: developed by Purina nutritionists
– Trusted Suppliers: made with high quality ingredients carefully-selected from known and trusted suppliers
– Year 2025 commitment: our commitment is to have 100% of our packaging recyclable or reusable by year 2025
All our recipes have no artificial colourants, flavourings or preservatives
- Specially formulated for kittens up to 1 year, also suitable for pregnant or lactating cats With the right level of vitamin E to help support his natural defences
- Formulated with quality protein to help support a healthy growth
- Vitamins and minerals to help his teeth and bones grow strong
- Vitamin E to help support his natural defences
- Taurine to help promote a healthy heart and good eyesight
Age = Quantity to provide (Grams per Day):
6 to 12 weeks = 25-85g in 2-3 meals **
3 to 6 months = 50-110g in 2 meals**
6 to 12 months = 110-60g in 2 meals**
Pregnant cat = Min. 100g **
Nursing cat = Min. 270g **
**or ad libitum.
GO-CAT Kitten should be introduced at 3 to 4 weeks of age.
Product should be mixed with water to make eating easier. Increasing the quantity as the kitten starts to eat more and reduce the quantity of water added when kitten is able to eat the food alone.
Each kitten is different, depending on the kitten activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted.
Also suitable for pregnant and nursing cats.
Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available. Sufficient everyday consumption of water is essential for the health of your kitten.