Ideal for free-ranging and penned birds alike, Layers’ Pellets are formulated to provide a complete balanced diet for all types of adult and laying poultry, ducks, geese and bantams.
- Essential nutrients to promote good health and well-being in the bird as well as supporting egg production.
- Quality protein with essential amino acids for tissue and feather production and egg development.
- Micronised wheat for carbohydrate energy and fibre.
- With Omega 6 fatty acids for egg production and natural plant extracts from marigold and paprika for a golden yolk colour.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals.
- With Sel-Plex® organic selenium to support the body’s antioxidant defence system and immunity as well as egg shell integrity.
- Small pellet size makes it ideal for bantams
- Medication free, non-GM ingredients
Fancy Feed Layers’ Pellets can be fed from 18 weeks of age.
As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 100g/day (larger birds) or 50g – 85g (bantams).
To help ensure birds receive a balanced diet, Layers’ Pellets are best fed ad lib and not mixed with additional grain or mixed corn.
A treat of Fancy Feed Mixed Corn may be fed in the afternoon or evening.
Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.
Birds intended for breeding and exhibiting are best fed Fancy Feed Breeder & Show Pellets to meet their higher requirements for certain key nutrients.
Ex-battery hens may also benefit from Fancy Feed Breeder & Show Pellets to “boost” them on arrival.