Field & Trial Puppy is a complete dry puppy food, specially developed and formulated to support the early growth and development of puppies. Generations of puppies have been reared on Skinner’s Field & Trial Puppy and it remains a favourite with breeders.
Skinner’s Puppy is carefully formulated to ensure the correct level of key nutrients are provided in a highly digestible form and the kibble is of a size and shape to suit puppies of different ages, shapes and sizes! It is ideal for weaning puppies onto from approximately three weeks of age. Field & Trial Puppy is also a suitable food for pregnant and lactating bitches, to support the growth and development of puppies, before and after birth.
Has the recipe changed?
- We have added benefits for joint, heart, digestive and cognitive health.
ADVICE CENTRE – FROM SKINNERS IN-HOUSE NUTRITIONAL CONSULTANT
Q. Which types of dog is this food suitable for?
- Puppies from weaning to approximately six months of age (dependant on breed/type).
- Pregnant and lactating bitches. Any puppies with a sensitivity to wheat gluten.
Q. Why should you choose Puppy Chicken for your dog?
- Includes poultry meat meal as a highly digestible protein source. Contains MOS (mannanoligosaccharide) as a prebiotic to support gut health and development.
- Skinner’s Field & Trial Puppy is made to a wheat gluten-free recipe.
- Balanced and complete vitamin and mineral profile to support growth.
- Includes poultry fat as a source of essential fatty acids (EFAs) for skin and coat condition.
- 27% protein and 18% fat to support growth and development.
- Skinner’s Field & Trial Puppy is a complete food that provides all the nutrients your puppy needs to grow into a fit, happy and healthy dog.
PREPARATION & FEEDING
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.