Skinner’s Field & Trial Duck and Rice is a complete working dog food. This dry food is specially developed and formulated to support active dogs who are regularly working at a moderate activity intensity.
Skinner’s Field & Trial Duck and Rice has been carefully developed to include a protein level of 25% and a fat level of 11% to support the energetic requirements of a range of active dogs, such as working gundogs, agility dogs and active pet dogs. With protein being provided from digestible duck meal, to support muscle integrity and development, and fat to support moderate performance output, Skinner’s Field & Trial Duck and Rice is an ideal choice for a range of dogs. These factors, along with rice supplying digestible carbohydrate as an energy source, means that Skinner’s Field & Trial Duck and Rice constitutes a diet to support the day-to-day requirements of active dogs.
Has the recipe changed?
- We have added benefits for joint, heart and digestive health.
- The protein level has increased slightly, as we have increased the meat meal.
ADVICE CENTRE – FROM SKINNERS IN-HOUSE NUTRITIONAL CONSULTANT
Q. Which types of dog is this food suitable for?
- Active, working dogs who require a moderate level of protein and fat to support activity: e.g. Peg dogs, picking up dogs, agility dogs, flyball dogs, active pet dogs
- Dogs with sensitivities and/or intolerance to wheat, maize or barley
- Dogs with sensitivities and/or intolerances to soya, beef and/or fish sources of protein
Q. Why should you choose Duck & Rice for your dog?
Includes highly digestible duck meat meal (26%).
Rice provides a source of carbohydrates for short bursts of energy during periods of intense activity.
Contains essential fats from linseed and vegetable oil to support energy output as well as skin and coat condition.
Formulated without wheat, maize or barley.
Skinner’s Field & Trial Duck & Rice is a complete food that provides all the nutrients your active dog needs to be fit, happy and healthy.
PREPARATION & FEEDING
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.