Formulated to provide a complete balanced maintenance diet for all types of adult and laying ducks, geese and waterfowl.
- Essential nutrients to promote good health and well-being in the bird as well as supporting egg production.
- Quality protein levels to suit the increased demands of waterfowl, supporting tissue integrity, feather production and egg development.
- Cooked wheat for carbohydrate energy and fibre.
- Rich in Omega 6 fatty acids to support egg production and feather quality and integrity.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals plus Sel-Plex® organic selenium for its antioxidant properties and to support egg shell integrity.
- Bio-Mos® prebiotic is also included to optimise gut health and immune response by suppressing harmful bacteria.
- Medication free, non-GM ingredients.
- Small pellet size.
Fancy Feed Waterfowl Pellets can be fed from 18 weeks of age.
To help ensure birds receive a balanced diet, Waterfowl Pellets are best fed ad lib and not mixed with additional grain or mixed corn.
As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 100g/day (larger birds) or 50g – 85g (bantams).
Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.
Fancy Feeds Mixed Corn can be given in a shallow bowl of clean water to encourage “dabbling” and avoid it being eaten by other birds.
Powdery foods, like Fancy Feeds Layers’ Mash, are not suited to ducks as they can clog their nostrils.
Geese are herbivores and like to graze short fresh grass.