Next day delivery

on a wide range of stock

Subscribe & save

for discounts on regular orders

Extensive range of products

high quality & ready to dispatch

Five-star customer service

99.8% positive feedback

Brigadier's Choice

Brigadiers Choice Premium Lamb & Rice

£10.64£49.99

A complete dry food for adult dogs.

SKU: BCPL00/1 Category: Tags: , , , , ,

Next day despatch Monday on orders placed Sunday – Thursday

Product Description

This hypoallergenic kibble is formulated to provide a complete diet which is highly palatable and digestible to your pet. It contains a full complement of vitamins and minerals along with omega-3 and 6, zinc and biotin to support a healthy skin and coat. Made with fresh Lamb (18%) and Lamb meal (22%) for a total 40% meat content. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and wheat gluten free.

Brigadier’s Choice Premium dog food is specially formulated to suit all breeds throughout all life stages. Using only quality ingredients and manufactured in the UK to the highest standard, you can be assured your best friend will get all they need from this highly palatable dog food. All diets are complete, balanced and hypo-allergenic, formulated to meet the unique dietary requirements of your pet.

Additional Advice: Fresh drinking water should always be provided at all times. The quantities shown above should be used as a guideline only.

Storage conditions: Store in cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Once open store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Brigadiers Choice Premium Lamb & Rice”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Ingredients

Composition: Lamb (40%, of which Fresh Lamb 18%, Lamb Meal 22%), Rice (22%), Barley, Maize, Poultry Fat, Peas, Lucerne, Beet Pulp, Poultry Gravy, Minerals, Basil.

Additives: Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin A 19000 IU, Vitamin D3 1900 IU, Vitamin E 110 mg; Trace elements: Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 133 mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 28 mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 94 mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 278 mg, Calcium iodate 1.6 mg, Sodium selenite 0.55 mg.

Analytical Constituents
Crude Protein
21 %
Crude Oils and Fats
11 %
Crude Fibre
2.5 %
Crude Ash
8.5 %
Feeding Guide
Weight of Dog (Kg)
Amount to Feed (grams/day)
1 – 5
30 – 95
5 – 10
95 – 160
10 – 20
160 – 265
20 – 30
265 – 360
30 – 40
360 – 445

Like this product but need more info?
Use the form below to contact one of our team.

© 2024 Gladwells Pet & Country Stores Online Shop. All Rights Reserved.

Marketing by Unity Online