CJ’s Premium Cat Litter is 100% natural and made from virgin softwood. As it is antimicrobial, germs and bacterial cannot form on it, meaning that any odours are completely eradicated, not just masked with a scent.
As the litter is ultra-absorbent, any liquid is soaked up. To keep the litter clean and fresh, remove anything your pet has left and shake the tray to bring fresh pellets to the surface. To dispose of the litter, add to your usual household waste or use for compost.
The litter is 100% biodegradable! The soft pellets don’t stick to paws so you won’t have to clean up any tracking or find surprises elsewhere.
As our Cat Litter is made from only naturally grown trees, it stands to reason that the end product would only give off a natural smell of fresh Scandinavian style timber.
We understand how important it is to conserve our planet and leave it just as we found it. Using 100% Virgin Wood guarantees a superior product as no chemicals are needed to bind the wood, unlike sawdust cat litter or recycled wood which do.
- 100% VIRGIN WOOD: Guarantees a superior product as no chemicals are needed to bind the wood
- SOFT BEDDING: As well as being soft pellets don’t stick to paws either, so you won’t find any surprises anywhere other than the tray itself
- ULTRA ABSORBENT: Our Antimicrobial Cat Litter doesn’t allow germs or bacteria to form, so unpleasant odours are eradicated not masked
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Dirty litter can be added to your regular household waste, or it makes for great compost as it is 100% biodegradable
- FRESH SCENT: Made from naturally grown trees therefore gives off a natural smell of fresh Scandinavian style timber.